TPS’s AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Imparting comprehensive education to students, so as to enable them to become worthy and dynamic leaders able to mark a useful contribution to the changing conditions of this technologically advancing world.
- This school aims to impart the physical intellectual, cultural and spiritual aspects of child;s personality so as to inculcate practical and aesthetic sense so that he/she may lead the life of successful and worth citizen.
- Special attention is given on the ethical and moral training of the students, in an endeavor to develop in them a sense of initiative and responsibility to teach them the value of social service, self-discipline self-reliance, punctuality, cleanliness, loyalty, politeness, respect to serious courtesy to servants and the importance of games, physical fitness and sportsmanship while at work and play.
- To provide discipline students educated in mind body and spirit and motivate best suited to serve their motherland and best fitted to others by their example.
- To encourage learning by providing a supportive environment for all religion with Indian value as central to the ethos of the school and its teaching.
- To provide an awareness to develop ‘faith’ and to cultivate the foundation of mutual respect and responsibility and sense of national as well as international brotherhood and fraiternity.
- Finally we don’t confine knowledge and wisdom to geographic boundaries or community.
- Let noble thoughts come to us from everywhere.