Admission to the school is open to all irrespective of caste, creed or religion as per the norms CBSE, Delhi. While making selection for admission preference is given to
- Students in the lower age group4+ years
- The brothers, sisters and children of students, who had earlier passed out of this school.
- Children coming from English medium school or having enough proficiency in English
Language to receive instruction through the medium of English.
[As the number of seats, likely to fall vacant each year, are limited, the parents are advised to go their children’s names registered (as early as possible), by applying on the prescribed from]
REGISTRATION IN ITSELF IS NO GUARNTEE THAT A SEAT WOULD BE MAD AVAILABLE.
Students coming from other schools must Product:
- A transfer certificate from the school last attended, clearly mentioning the class, in which he was studying and whether promotion had been granted, or refused, as well as, the date of birth.
- A certificate of good conduct and moral character.
- A certified copy of the marks obtained, in the last two examinations taken by the child.
- A medical certificate.
Admission will remain provisional, until these documents are duly submitted and may be cancelled in case of failure to submit anyone of these by a prescribed date.
Requests for admission to class IX will only be considered in exceptional cases and that to conditionally, provide students are found well up to the requisite standard.
Once seat is not availed, the child’s registration stands cancelled and the seat may be offersed to the child, next on the waiting list.