KULDIP EDUCATION & RESEARCH FOUNDATION
To Uphold the social values while helping the society to develop technologically and morally by providing education of global standards, thus bringing about emancipation in the society through knowledge and wisdom.
And the journey goes on
The Kuldip Education & Research Foundation is a registered service oriented voluntary organization started in the year 2007 with the objective of education, training, Research and want to reach out to the people to support them in the educational, Medical & Social development areas. The watch words of the organization are “Dedication, Determination and distinction”.
VISION, MISSION & OBJECTIVES
“Service to mankind is service to God” at times, we all resolve to put in practice but the modern day busy schedules silently erase our human face. But there is a way for us to resolve by working with Kuldip Education & Research Foundation which is in the forefront of serving the people with special emphasis to children, women & aged.
The Spreading or promotion of education or learning in all its branches. Establish and/or Acquisition and maintenance or support of University, Colleges, School, Study centers and other Institution for imparting education and Training of Students.
Establishing and supporting Professorships, fellowship, Scholarship for research work. Organization are destined to support the students, women, old persons with adequate care, protection, rehabilitation support with innovative service initiative to alleviate their lives economically, socially, culturally and health wise. In order to realize our vision, we have adopted the following mission objectives:
- To conceptualize and develop support initiatives to brings sustainable change in the lives of the needy.
- To offer protection, counseling and economic support for various social causes.
- To offer a complete range of services and help to remove the social stigma from the lives of socially deprived people.
- Emphasis on academic excellence and personality development through curricular/co-curricular/extra-curricular activities.
- Provide state- of – the – art resources to achieve quality education in all spheres of academic activities.
- Inculcate discipline and provide conductive environment to students to achieve their goals.
- Involve everyone to bring about higher performance level through team effort.
“Everybody can be great, because anybody can serve.
you don’t have to have a college degree to serve.
you don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve.
You don’t have to know about Pluto and Aristotle to serve.
You don’t have to know Einstein’s theory of relativity to serve.
You don’t have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in Physics to serve.
You only need a heart full of Grace.
A soul generated by love”
–Martin Luther King
I slept and dreamt that life was joy.
I awoke and saw that life was service.
I acted and behold, service was joy
– Rabindra Nath Tagore.
“We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”
– Mother Teresa
Education which aims to Develop people through learning and achievement for the benefits of themselves, society and the economy.
– Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam